IP Triple is a highly effective engineering and entrepreneurial company with strong relationships in Asia, Europe, and Latin America along with a deep understanding of the international Mobile Payments ecosystem.
We believe in providing value, ideas, and key relationships for our clients which has allowed IP Triple to cultivate a strategic network for your benefit.
IP Triple Communications is an internationally licensed telecommunications provider which partnered with Softbank to privatize Yokota Air Base in Japan as the first US Military base to privatize its Telecommunications Infrastructure. Some of the many projects IP Triple has led with key partners are:
- Softbank – Fiber Optics, IPTV, VOIP Provider for Yokota Air Base in Japan
- Disney – IPTV Middleware and Content for Aulani Resort in Hawaii
- The Delaware Tribe of Indians, the Cambodian Government,
- The United States Department of Defense – Fiber Infrastructure AsiaPac
- Free Conference Call.com with Bakrie Finance for Indonesia
- Hawaii’s Largest Land Trust Consultant Data Center Expansion Design and Customer Acquisition
Meet the Founder
CEO, Carl Maybin founded two other telecommunications companies before IP Triple after a stellar career as Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Mitsubishi Satellite’s SkyTiger Asia Pacific Group and Vice President of Partnership Development for Cignal Global (acquired by Liberty Global U.K. for $200 million).
Carl is an accomplished speaker appearing in JPL/NASA Futurist’s Conference, Sales and Marketing conferences in Asia, Mexico and across the US. In 2018, Carl was the Lunchtime Keynote Speaker for the Financial Planners Association of Hawaii’s Annual Symposium speaking on Cryptocurrency and Blockchain.
Have a problem? Call immediately, 808-221-0553. Call to Action